What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
If you are missing multiple teeth, you’re not alone. At his office, implant expert Dr. David P. Ney treats patients who need to replace multiple teeth to regain their quality of life. Watch the video below as Dr. Ney explains how mini implants can help replace your missing teeth.
Multiple teeth, again, a situation that happens very frequently, that’s something that we see every day. So multiple teeth, what we end up doing when we place a mini implant, we typically place the implant for every root.
So if you’re missing two premolars on top, we’re going to probably place two to three implants. If you’re missing a molar, two molars on the bottom, we’re going to place four, two for each root. And we’re going to splint those crowns.
Splinting those crowns is going to give it more stability and you’re going to enjoy how you’re going to chew thereafter. So the point is, is that a very challenging fix? No, it’s a very easy fix.
So if you are missing multiple teeth and you do want someone to have to talk to and you want to come down, give us a call and we will give a free consult and a CT for you. And let’s find out your options.
- Will I Require Bone Grafting for a Mini Dental Implant?
- How Many Appointments are Required for a Mini Dental Implant?
- Can I Get a New Tooth the Same Day of an Extraction?
- Can Mini Dental Implants Replace All of My Teeth?
- How Much Does a Mini Dental Implant Cost?
- Does Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
- Do You Offer Financing for Mini Dental Implants?