How Long Do Mini Dental Implants Last?
If you are considering mini dental implants, you may have questions about how long-lasting this tooth replacement option is. In this video, Dr. David P. Ney compares implants to your natural teeth to explain how long mini dental implants can last.
So how long do mini implants last? Well, you might want to ask yourself, how long did your actual natural teeth last? Really, there’s probably nothing better than what the Lord put in our mouths to begin with. Right?
So he put bone. He put fibers that attach that root to the bone. Okay. And our teeth flex as we eat. Mini implants or any implant will not flex.
And so we have to place them in a very specific area. Once we do that, it’s really up to the patient to kind of take care of it. You have to keep it clean, just like anything else. Can you get cavities with an implant? Obviously not.
They are not teeth. But you can get things underneath it. You have to keep it clean. And you can’t chew things like rocks, jawbreakers, things like that that can break any tooth or any crown. So if you fracture those things, it’s just like any other tooth.
You have to be aware of it. You don’t have to be afraid of it. You don’t have to think about it all day. But you do have to think about it and be a little bit thoughtful.
- What is a Mini Dental Implant?
- Are Mini Dental Implants as Effective as Conventional Implants?
- What If I’m Missing a Single Tooth?
- What If I’m Missing Multiple Teeth?
- The Mini Dental Implant Procedure
- Mini Dental Implant Healing Period
- How Much Does a Mini Dental Implant Cost?
- Does Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
- Do You Offer Financing for Mini Dental Implants?